MoldGrfx is a novel coating technology for diffractive decoration of plastic products.
MoldGrfx is a mold modification for embedding logos, brands, patterns or graphic in your product.
MoldGrfx allows differentiation of plastic products.
MoldGrfx serves as counterfeit protection in electronics, devices, consumables, fashion, etc. in hidden or visible positions.
MoldGrfx works on common types of thermoplastic and rubber materials.
MoldGrfx can be used with any transparent, tinted or pigmented plastic.
How does it work?
Holograms are microscopic surface features, which reveal themselves as bright and iridescent patches on the plastic product.
Inmold offers mold coatings imprinted with nano- and microstructures, which transfers to your product during the molding cycle.
Anti-counterfeit features to avoid un-merited warranty payments and legal claims:
- Sub-μm structures in plastics are impossible to copy accurately
- Tiny holograms as small as 10 μm can be molded
- Logo can be hidden in otherwise non-accessible area non-obvious to counterfeiter
- “Inverse holograms” that only reveal themselves by use of green laser light
We offer logo mastering: conversion of logo to hologram and design of counterfeit features to embed in logos.
- Logo master size up to 22x26mm
- Step-up to area of 100x100mm
- Transfer of hologram to flat metal part to be re-worked as mold insert