We are looking for a scientist or an R&D engineer skilled in processing thermoplastic polymers or with experience in micro and nano replication.
- You have a technical background in science or engineering with a master or a PhD degree
- You are creative and would like to actively participate in technical developments
- You prioritize quality of your work even when facing multiple deadlines
- You enjoy planning and executing your own laboratory experiments
- You can integrate well into a team of skilled micro and nano engineers and are able to communicate your results among colleagues as well as external project partners
- You can take responsibility for your own characterization and data analysis.
- You have experience in surface characterization techniques (e.g. SEM, AFM, confocal microscopy) or/and a good theoretical understanding of polymer chemistry and physics would be an advantage.
We are a small R&D company that was founded in 2007, currently focusing on roll-to-roll imprinting. We are working on various applications within materials and micro- and nano devices. We design structures with many types of functionality and manufacture tooling that transfers structures into polymers using injection molding and roll-to-roll imprint.
You can submit an application by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your CV and a cover letter in two PDF files labelled “YourName_CV” and “YourName_CoverLetter”.