We are looking for a laboratory technician with experience in a chemical lab. Your daily routine will consist of being in charge of laboratory maintenance, running several standard processes and quality control routines. We are expecting you to become an organic addition to our skilled team of researchers and engineers.
- You have an education as a lab technician (or similar) and a few years of work experience
- You prioritize the quality of your work and have a high attention to details
- You should be flexible and be able to handle short deadlines, as well as long-term projects
- You should be able to organize your workday and align it with your colleagues
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English
We are a small R&D company that was founded in 2007. We are working on various applications within materials and micro- and nano devices. We have a dynamic environment and can offer a balanced mixture of routine tasks, responsibility for customer orders and versatile projects within research and development.
How to apply
You can submit an application by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, please attach your CV and a cover letter in two PDF files labelled “YourName_CV” and “YourName_CoverLetter”.