Polymer hologram foils
Inmold offers high volume production of plastic foils with hologram logos. Together with Danapak Flexibles we have established a mature production line for hologram foil using extrusion coating at high production rates.
- Anti-counterfeit packaging
- No inks or paints or pigments
- Integrates with other packaging materials and processes (blister packs, sachets, Inmold labelling, etc., etc.)
- Regular thermoplastic materials
- No ink means no need for expensive approvals
How does it work?
Holograms are microscopic surface features, which reveal themselves as bright and iridescent patches on the plastic product.
Anti-counterfeit features to avoid un-merited warranty payments and legal claims:
- Sub-μm structures in plastics are impossible to copy accurately
- Anti-counterfeit features embedded in packaging, not in product – no modifications to product.
- Packaging solution with customer logo / brand / feature.
We offer logo mastering: conversion of logo to hologram and design of counterfeit features to embed in logos.
- Mastering is in-house – rapid modification of packaging possible (example: weekly exchangeable features for perishable goods).
- Logo master size up to 22x26mmTiny holograms as small as 10 μm
- “Inverse holograms” that only reveal themselves by use of laser light
- Solution can be upgraded with other features to always stay one step ahead of counterfeiters.
- Down-stream features: QR-codes, inverse holograms, combination with other solutions.
Other applications are possible:
- Interior designs: windows, panels, rooms, ceilings, lamps, etc.
- Architecture: exotic features for stark differentiation
- Auto, transportation: foiling for cars, buses and trains
Get in touch with us about your outrageous design project!